COTB Shared Home Library
To encourage a culture of reading and to share with all members the good resources we each have, we built a shared library system that will allow all COTB members to lend/borrow books (or other forms). Instead of having a physical library, we created a book-swapping network for our community to use.
How it works:
- Open the excel catalogue and scroll to find a book to read.
- Contact the owner of the book and arrange to borrow if the resource is available. The “Status” will appear blank if it is available and “OUT” if it is not.
- Have either the lender or borrower to update the librarian that it has been borrowed. The librarian will then update the book as “OUT”
- When returning, have either the lender or borrower notify the librarian that it has been returned.
Become a Lender:
- Collect the books you would like to list on the catalogue and record the Title, Authour, Type, Category, Page#, and your names (see the excel spreadsheet for examples)
- Send the list of books with the details to the librarian and the catalogue
*The librarian is the only one who will be able to edit the catalogue.
For any questions, please contact the librarian.